Researchers at the University of California have discovered a way to use nanowires to allow lithium-ion batteries in smartphones, electric vehicles and other commercial devices to be recharged hundreds of thousands of times.
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- A hackable election: 5 things you need to know about e-voting machines
- Researchers release free decryption tools for PowerWare and Bart ransomware
- Latest massive DDoS attack suggests criminals are plotting long campaigns
- Flash Player to be off by default in Firefox in 2017