Being an introvert isn't the end of the world or your career. However, to be successful in the IT field today, you've got to overcome shyness and learn that it's OK to ask for (and offer) help.
- Bring Your Own Authentication is upending online security practices
- Russian man receives longest-ever prison sentence in the US for hacking
- Healthcare records for sale on Dark Web
- Venafi CEO: Symantec-Google certificates spat underscores machine identity risk
- The week in security: 457 changes hit security skills; 9 in 10 Aussie companies breached