sharepoint 2010 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Battling with a virtually useless intranet, Australian energy utility Ausgrid set about finding a platform its users could trust and one that would provide some benefit to the organisation.
The federal Attorney-General's Department (AGD) is to drop its TRIM-based records management system and move to one which integrates with the agency’s new Microsoft SharePoint environment.
Minimising overthinking of governance issues when deploying SharePoint is vital if CIOs are to achieve long term innovation, a SharePoint specialist has claimed.
Twitter has been integral to the popularity and adoption of SharePoint, according to evangelists of Microsoft's collaboration, file-sharing and Web publishing suite.
If Microsoft is going to tell large global enterprises how to roll out a social networking platform, the folks in Redmond sure as heck better do it themselves.
Sony Electronics, the division of Sony Corporation that designs and develops the company's cameras, computers, TVs and other devices, is making a broad move to SharePoint 2010 to improve search, social networking and document sharing.
- Cabinet Office seeking suppliers for GOV.UK Verify
- Ofcom fended off 1,600 cyberattacks in two months, FoI request reveals
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- ‘Backdoor’ may be on 10m Coolpad Android smartphones
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015