sharepoint 2010 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Battling with a virtually useless intranet, Australian energy utility Ausgrid set about finding a platform its users could trust and one that would provide some benefit to the organisation.
The federal Attorney-General's Department (AGD) is to drop its TRIM-based records management system and move to one which integrates with the agency’s new Microsoft SharePoint environment.
Minimising overthinking of governance issues when deploying SharePoint is vital if CIOs are to achieve long term innovation, a SharePoint specialist has claimed.
Twitter has been integral to the popularity and adoption of SharePoint, according to evangelists of Microsoft's collaboration, file-sharing and Web publishing suite.
If Microsoft is going to tell large global enterprises how to roll out a social networking platform, the folks in Redmond sure as heck better do it themselves.
Sony Electronics, the division of Sony Corporation that designs and develops the company's cameras, computers, TVs and other devices, is making a broad move to SharePoint 2010 to improve search, social networking and document sharing.
- The week in security: Old malware continues onslaught as new devices found vulnerable
- Customers welcome C-suite advocate, CipherCloud chief trust officer reports
- Smart city control networks being architected more securely than SCADA
- 'Reveton' ransomware upgraded with powerful password stealer
- Workers at U.S. nuclear regulator fooled by phishers
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB