Users who have Dell Windows-based laptops, desktops, tablets and other devices that were bought before August should check if their systems have the self-signed eDellRoot certificate that can compromise their private communications.
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish fiasco
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates