Security company G Data has identified more than 20 mobile phones that have malware installed despite being marketed as new, according to a research report.
- Nexusguard enlists Australian service providers for DDoS defences
- RedHat security finds multiple network devices leak ‘RSA-CRT’ keys
- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones