Supercomputer modelling holds the key to keeping potentially deadly age-related illnesses such as Alzheimer’s, diabetes, cancer and heart disease at bay, according to Australian scientists.
- Smart teddy bears involved in a contentious data breach
- Cybersecurity means asking questions but too many young women lack the confidence: head geek
- SHA-1 collision can break SVN code repositories
- Cog Systems offers more secure version of HTC A9 smartphone
- Researchers find 5.3 million vulnerable smart devices in Spain