sales - News, Features, and Slideshows
Individual departments inside organisations with big data strategies are running rogue projects without consulting the IT group, new research has found.
From the always-on salesperson to the clock-punching hourly worker, companies will need to weigh the pros and cons of including each worker type in a BYOD program.
Optus has reported a "huge uplift" in sales conversions since introducing a predictive live chat feature to its website, said Optus head of online, Chris Smith.
Harvey Norman (ASX:HVN) grew its FY11 sales 1.7% in a rough retail market, but revealed it will dump its Clive Peeters and Rick Hart brands
Companies of every kind are beginning to focus more on consumers and engaging with them on Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms. But the successful businesses, the ones that want to really make their social media efforts sing, are going beyond just gaining that simple visibility.
Whitepapers about sales
Everything You Know About Sales is Wrong. Daniel Pink, author of the book, To Sell Is Human unveils the secrets to selling - what makes sales people tick and the traits that make the best sellers successful in today’s marketplace.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers