sales - News, Features, and Slideshows
The maker of Cadbury and Oreo has deployed mobile retail software in Australia and New Zealand as part of a global agreement with StayinFront.
Individual departments inside organisations with big data strategies are running rogue projects without consulting the IT group, new research has found.
From the always-on salesperson to the clock-punching hourly worker, companies will need to weigh the pros and cons of including each worker type in a BYOD program.
Optus has reported a "huge uplift" in sales conversions since introducing a predictive live chat feature to its website, said Optus head of online, Chris Smith.
Harvey Norman (ASX:HVN) grew its FY11 sales 1.7% in a rough retail market, but revealed it will dump its Clive Peeters and Rick Hart brands
Whitepapers about sales
Everything You Know About Sales is Wrong. Daniel Pink, author of the book, To Sell Is Human unveils the secrets to selling - what makes sales people tick and the traits that make the best sellers successful in today’s marketplace.
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week