Andrew Moore, dean of Carnegie Mellon University's School of Computer Science, shares with CIO.com his thoughts on where artificial intelligence and cognitive computing research is heading.
- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss