From next week across Australia, the pizza chain will use customer GPS and mode of travel data to calculate the optimum time to start making their order.
- Researchers dismantle decade-long Iranian cyberespionage operation
- ACLU lawsuit challenges US computer hacking law
- Wormable flaws in Symantec products expose millions of computers to hacking
- Dangerous keyboard app has more than 50 million downloads
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms