By 2025, some stores will be operating as showrooms, providing customers with an experience and product information but little inventory, with purchases shipped from warehouses to the shoppers' homes, according to an IBM report.
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Google is giving away 2GB Drive space for 2 minutes of your time
- The week in security: Warnings on open-source spinoffs, US-Europe privacy compromise
- 9 technologies that could cut demand for lawyers, lower legal fees
- PSA: Get 2GB of free Google Drive storage when you perform an account security checkup