Samsung Electronics’ flagship Galaxy S7 smartphones and sales of its mid-range devices in emerging markets have likely helped the company boost its operating profit in the first quarter.
- Greedy Bart ransomware encrypts files in ZIP archives
- A hacker wants to sell 10 million US patient records on a black market
- DHS wants to predict how malware will morph
- Google’s Sundar Pichai has been hacked - which CEO will be next?
- Bart ransomware shows it can be effective without sophisticated encryption