The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has released a draft proposal to declare a Superfast Broadband Access Service (SBAS) in a bid to prevent any localised monopoly on provisioning.
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- 5 security practices hackers say make their lives harder
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- NASA CIO allows HPE contract to expire, refuses to sign-off on authority to operate