The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has released a draft proposal to declare a Superfast Broadband Access Service (SBAS) in a bid to prevent any localised monopoly on provisioning.
- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
- Toy maker Maisto’s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
- Phishing apps posing as popular payment services infiltrate Google Play
- Security pros concerned about Facebook payment expansion