The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has released a draft proposal to declare a Superfast Broadband Access Service (SBAS) in a bid to prevent any localised monopoly on provisioning.
- Intel mulls selling its security business
- The week in security: Growing attacks prompt calls for cybersecurity speed-up as election looms
- Intel considers selling off McAfee antivirus business
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controlling the noise from the fans
- The EU and US reportedly reach data-transfer deal