The Australian Medical Association (AMA) has called on the government to take action to improve broadband connectivity in regional and rural areas or risk health services in the bush falling further behind the cities.
- 9 biggest information security threats through 2019
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
- Malware infection rate of smartphones is soaring – Android devices often the target
- Study finds devices are not wiped properly
- The week in security: Apple extortion attempt; can Blockchain protect medical devices?