The Federal Government’s exclusion of copyright reform in its National Innovation and Science Agenda is “disappointing”, according to the Electronic Frontiers Australia (EFA).
- Workstation software flaw exposes industrial control systems to hacking
- Critical account creation flaws patched in popular Joomla CMS
- Schneider Electric PLC simulator flaw exposes workstations to hacking
- Friday's IoT-based DDoS attack has security experts worried
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers