If there is one industry that knows what it means to be digitally disrupted, it's the media. With massive ongoing changes in the way people consume content – online, mobile and through social media channels – the media industry has had to quickly transition to digital, while also figure out new business models.
- All tech giants fail on security disclosure, but Microsoft and Google do best
- Millions of websites affected by unpatched flaw in Microsoft IIS 6 web server
- Open-source developers targeted in sophisticated malware attack
- VMware patches critical virtual machine escape flaws
- Attack, detection metrics improve but security specialists warn against complacency