The IT systems of Racing and Wagering Western Australia (RWWA) are off and racing in time for this year’s Melbourne Cup, the culmination of a four-year modernisation program that includes the implementation of a Cisco Unified Computing System and intelligent network.
- Schneider Electric PLC simulator flaw exposes workstations to hacking
- Friday's IoT-based DDoS attack has security experts worried
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Blockchain, IOT pose risk and security headaches if privileged accounts aren’t controlled
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers