ASX-listed QBE Insurance Group has created a new global chief information officer role to help develop a united IT strategy across the 37 countries it operates in.
- Digital transformation forces businesses to rethink cybersecurity
- After MongoDB, ransomware groups hit exposed Elasticsearch clusters
- WhatsApp vulnerability could expose messages to prying eyes, report claims
- Suspected NSA tool hackers dump more cyberweapons in farewell
- Guccifer 2.0, alleged Russian cyberspy, returns to deride US