Microsoft researchers have slashed desktop energy use with a sleep proxy system that maintains a PC's network presence even when it is turned off or put into standby mode.
- Users have little confidence their company can protect their mobile device
- Mandatory Data Breach Reporting – What you need to start doing right now
- Got any HTTP page with a search field? Chrome will soon label it ‘Not Secure’
- Cloudflare wants to secure IoT connections to the internet
- Failure to communicate helps ransomware prosper