The Australian division of global cookware manufacturer, Meyer Cookware, has signed a six-figure deal with ERP developer, Pronto Software, to implement Pronto-Xi across the enterprise.
- FBI to probe new emails related to Clinton's private server
- After DDOS attack, senator seeks industry-led security standards for IoT devices
- Companies complacent about data breach preparedness
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking