project managers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Project management experts discuss the best ways to set, manage and adjust expectations to ensure that projects don't veer off course - and they suggest what steps project managers should take if they do.
A recent study reports that 50 percent of companies had an IT project fail in the last 12 months. Business leaders who blame IT are missing the real project management issues.
How do you keep IT projects under control? Project managers and other experts share their top tips for keeping IT projects on schedule.
A good--or bad--project manager can make the difference between a project coming in on time and on budget and it being a failure. How can you spot a good project manager? CIO.com talked to experts and IT executives to find out.
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again