Colin Ellis lists the things to look out for in this rare breed of project manager.
project managers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian companies are still having trouble meeting demand for technology skills, which has resulted in a significant uplift in the need to source talent from overseas, according to a new report.
What separates the good, or the great, project managers (PM) from the just so-so? The answer: How they handle problems when they arise and they prevent them from derailing deadlines and the budget.
Project management experts discuss the best ways to set, manage and adjust expectations to ensure that projects don't veer off course - and they suggest what steps project managers should take if they do.
A recent study reports that 50 percent of companies had an IT project fail in the last 12 months. Business leaders who blame IT are missing the real project management issues.
How do you keep IT projects under control? Project managers and other experts share their top tips for keeping IT projects on schedule.
A good--or bad--project manager can make the difference between a project coming in on time and on budget and it being a failure. How can you spot a good project manager? CIO.com talked to experts and IT executives to find out.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Five communications consumer priorities need to be addressed at the 2016 Election: ACCAN
- Quality Connex becomes exclusive distributor for Vocalcom in A/NZ
- New vendor, Access4, hits the UCaaS market in A/NZ
- Citrix expands on global partnership with Microsoft
- Centrify launches new Developer Program for MFA and access control
- 5 secrets to tracking your marketing spend
- eHarmony appoints Pandora marketer to newly created marketing director's post
- Intel partners with Vivid to launch new interactive 3D experience
- How HealthEngine boosted its customer management strategy with CRM
- Data pooling competition heats up as Data Republic secures $10.5m investment boost