project management - News, Features, and Slideshows
- How to define the scope of a project
- PMBOK vs PRINCE2 vs Agile project management
- How to create a risk register
- Seven keys to establishing a successful PMO
Retail Employees Superannuation Trust (REST) Industry Super, a Sydney based not-for-profit super fund, has used a cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) tool to manage the company’s projects and growth strategy for 2015.
Project management greatness awaits those who can master governance, use an agile development environment, motivate teams, take planning seriously, and pick the right manager.
I setup my first project management office (PMO) because despite the success my company had enjoyed over the years (and failures too), I decided that we needed more structure.
Smartsheet, whose namesake online project management app uses a spreadsheet interface, has developed a visualization tool to let its customers graph and map workgroups in their organizations for better planning and supervision.
Project failures continue to occur despite the countless numbers of audits, reports, anecdotes, consultants and speeches in the public domain advising senior management on what not to do when it comes to project delivery.
Project Management Methodologies are a series of different processes designed to assist project managers and those overseeing or involved with projects
Project management experts and executive IT recruiters provide tips to project managers on what they can do to give their careers a boost.
Getting new products to market on time is critical, especially for a business that is seasonal. In order to improve new product development and delivery Trek Bicycle implemented a project management tool that is keeping teams better connected, collaborating and creative.
Project management experts discuss the best ways to set, manage and adjust expectations to ensure that projects don't veer off course - and they suggest what steps project managers should take if they do.
If there's no catastrophic system failure or major software deployment to work on, CEOs might wonder what IT does all day. Here's how to make sure your contributions aren't undervalued when things go smoothly.
If IT project managers were granted three wishes by the IT genie, what would they wish for? Here are the seven desires you'd find on the list.
Whitepapers about project management
No two companies are alike, but if the goal is more effective project and portfolio management, the key business process requirements are the same. So, how do you get started? How do you prioritise which issues to address first? What are the risks and potential rewards? What can you do yourself and where can you need help? In this whitepaper, we provide important insights into the root causes of project failures and potential misalignments with business unit expectations. Click to download!
- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Researchers discover significant vulnerability that could control millions of Internet routers
- EU exploit vendors will need a ‘licence to sell’ from 31 December
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Box's Box Trust and Box EMM offer better BYOD security
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year