Half of Australian businesses plan to increase salaries for their existing IT employees by an average of 6.7 per cent this year, with select specialist roles to benefit most due to growing demand. Find out which five IT roles win 'most improved pay cheque' in 2016.
- Google’s Sundar Pichai has been hacked - which CEO will be next?
- Bart ransomware shows it can be effective without sophisticated encryption
- IRS kills electronic filing PIN feature due to repeated attacks
- Intel mulls selling its security business
- The week in security: Growing attacks prompt calls for cybersecurity speed-up as election looms