The Cancer Council of NSW, considered the largest of any state or territory, has made significant inroads into its transformation plans, according to CIO Branko Ceran, who has spearheaded a multitude of projects over the past two years.
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- App developers not ready for iOS transport security requirements
- IBM amps-up Watson cybersecurity experiences
- “There won’t be a more passionate advocate” for Australian security innovation, new ACSGN head vows
- Knowledge is power in the cybersecurity war