The Cancer Council of NSW, considered the largest of any state or territory, has made significant inroads into its transformation plans, according to CIO Branko Ceran, who has spearheaded a multitude of projects over the past two years.
- Bring Your Own Authentication is upending online security practices
- Russian man receives longest-ever prison sentence in the US for hacking
- Healthcare records for sale on Dark Web
- Venafi CEO: Symantec-Google certificates spat underscores machine identity risk
- The week in security: 457 changes hit security skills; 9 in 10 Aussie companies breached