The Cancer Council of NSW, considered the largest of any state or territory, has made significant inroads into its transformation plans, according to CIO Branko Ceran, who has spearheaded a multitude of projects over the past two years.
- Six senators demand more details about the Yahoo data breach
- Swift CEO reveals three more failed attacks on banking network
- Security blogger Krebs says IoT DDoS attack was payback for a blog
- After Tesla: why cybersecurity is central to the car industry's future
- Krebs DDoS aftermath: industry in shock at size, depth and complexity of attack