The Cancer Council of NSW, considered the largest of any state or territory, has made significant inroads into its transformation plans, according to CIO Branko Ceran, who has spearheaded a multitude of projects over the past two years.
- Ashley Madison misled users with a fake security award
- Epic Games forum hack underscores the need to install security patches
- Imperva: Application layer DDoS attacks are on the rise.
- Groups oppose US plan to collect social media info from visitors
- Alleged NSA hackers probably gave away a small fortune by leaking exploits