If the US green lights legislative proposals to empower ISPs to freely disseminate a consumer’s personal information- and even sell your web browsing history - it could potentially open doors to new markets and revenue streams, according to the head of the Internet Association of Australia (IAA).
- Russian hackers use OAuth, fake Google apps to phish users
- Old Windows Server machines can still fend off hacks. Here's how
- How your company needs to train workers in cybersecurity
- Respond to ransomware in three steps: secure, assess, recover
- Webroot deletes Windows files and causes serious problems for users