Sony has launched an online store which will allow PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita and PC users to buy games and videos online.
Playstation 3 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mobile handset maker Sony Ericsson has announced its Xperia Play Android will be available from Telstra and Optus from June 8.
Sony has issued a frequently asked questions (FAQ) guide for its customers following weeks of non-service for its PlayStation Network (PSN) due to repeated hacking attacks.
A press release attributed to looseknit cyberactivist group Anonymous has targeted Sony in response to the corporation's legal action against hacker George Hotz (GeoHot) and Alexander Egorenkov (Graf_Chokolo).
Sony's long-promised 3D Blu-ray update for the PS3 rolls out today, sooner than originally expected, and all it'll cost you is the time it takes to apply a firmware update.
- Microsoft improves Visual C++ compilation
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- That massive reported 'data breach' was just hype, Mail.ru says
- GitLab fixes critical flaw that lets users log in as admins
- The Oracle-Google trial over Android starts Monday. Here's what you need to know
- Case Study: How Flight Centre leveraged data to boost customer experience
- Online advertising has a dark side, but IT can shed some light
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 5 May
- CMO interview: Why Bupa’s John Moore is all about the experience
- Ray White taps data insights to produce personalised customer videos