Playstation 3 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sony has launched an online store which will allow PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita and PC users to buy games and videos online.
Mobile handset maker Sony Ericsson has announced its Xperia Play Android will be available from Telstra and Optus from June 8.
Sony has issued a frequently asked questions (FAQ) guide for its customers following weeks of non-service for its PlayStation Network (PSN) due to repeated hacking attacks.
A press release attributed to looseknit cyberactivist group Anonymous has targeted Sony in response to the corporation's legal action against hacker George Hotz (GeoHot) and Alexander Egorenkov (Graf_Chokolo).
Sony's long-promised 3D Blu-ray update for the PS3 rolls out today, sooner than originally expected, and all it'll cost you is the time it takes to apply a firmware update.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers