Playstation 3 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sony has launched an online store which will allow PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita and PC users to buy games and videos online.
Mobile handset maker Sony Ericsson has announced its Xperia Play Android will be available from Telstra and Optus from June 8.
Sony has issued a frequently asked questions (FAQ) guide for its customers following weeks of non-service for its PlayStation Network (PSN) due to repeated hacking attacks.
A press release attributed to looseknit cyberactivist group Anonymous has targeted Sony in response to the corporation's legal action against hacker George Hotz (GeoHot) and Alexander Egorenkov (Graf_Chokolo).
Sony's long-promised 3D Blu-ray update for the PS3 rolls out today, sooner than originally expected, and all it'll cost you is the time it takes to apply a firmware update.
- Symantec identifies sophisticated, stealthy 'Regin' malware
- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?