Domino’s has released a voice assistant so customers can order pizza by chatting to a bot, an Australian first in the quick serve restaurant industry, the company said.
pizza - News, Features, and Slideshows
Domino’s recent raft of innovations in Australia and New Zealand – including its pizza tracker and ‘Internet of Food’ – has helped it to drive a 17 per cent growth in both revenue and same store sales, the company said today.
The world’s first commercial delivery of food by drone has took place in New Zealand this morning.
Pizza retailer, Domino’s has announced that it will start delivering food using drones following a new agreement with Flirtey.
From next week across Australia, the pizza chain will use customer GPS and mode of travel data to calculate the optimum time to start making their order.
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates