The ‘tall poppy syndrome’ that permeates Australian organisations is holding us back from innovating and creating a business environment where our human capital and its development is a strategic national priority.
- All tech giants fail on security disclosure, but Microsoft and Google do best
- Millions of websites affected by unpatched flaw in Microsoft IIS 6 web server
- Open-source developers targeted in sophisticated malware attack
- VMware patches critical virtual machine escape flaws
- Attack, detection metrics improve but security specialists warn against complacency