When it comes to getting closer to your customers, Ryan Klose says nothing beats mobile technology. As chief information officer for Australia at the global wine and spirits group, Pernod Ricard, Klose is getting applications for Blackberries and iPhones into the hands of sales representatives, major customers, winemakers and consumers. And it seems to be working.
- Greedy Bart ransomware encrypts files in ZIP archives
- A hacker wants to sell 10 million US patient records on a black market
- DHS wants to predict how malware will morph
- Google’s Sundar Pichai has been hacked - which CEO will be next?
- Bart ransomware shows it can be effective without sophisticated encryption