When it comes to getting closer to your customers, Ryan Klose says nothing beats mobile technology. As chief information officer for Australia at the global wine and spirits group, Pernod Ricard, Klose is getting applications for Blackberries and iPhones into the hands of sales representatives, major customers, winemakers and consumers. And it seems to be working.
- Smart teddy bears involved in a contentious data breach
- Cybersecurity means asking questions but too many young women lack the confidence: head geek
- SHA-1 collision can break SVN code repositories
- Cog Systems offers more secure version of HTC A9 smartphone
- Researchers find 5.3 million vulnerable smart devices in Spain