- What's the Best Android Tablet? Google Nexus vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Coles’ hybrid cloud to save ‘millions’ of dollars, speed up project delivery
- How to define the scope of a project
- 10 Tips for Dealing with a Bully Boss
- 7 reasons you shouldn't buy the Galaxy Gear smartwatch - and 2 you should
People are buying tablets to replace old PCs, which explains why PC sales were so dismal over the holidays, according to Gartner.
China has finally surpassed the United States to become the largest PC market in the world.
Shipments of laptops rose by 43.4 per cent in the first three months of 2010, compared to the same period last year, according to market research company Gartner. A large part of the growth was due to a 71 percent bump in netbook sales, which Gartner doesn't expect will be affected by the arrival of Apple's iPad and other tablets.
Expanding PC sales in emerging market is increasing the rate of software piracy, according to a recent study by industry watchers.
Apple will report selling another record number of Macs in the final quarter of 2009 when it unveils its financial figures later this month, a Wall Street analyst said Thursday in a note to clients.
Sign up now »
Many organisations embarking on the desktop virtualisation journey believe they need to follow the virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) model where each user receives a virtual machine hosted in the data ...
CIOs who want to shift their leadership focus beyond the IT function need to cultivate and emphasise leadership ...
"Yay, good news for the smart state."
Queensland government to provide 200 services online by 2015
"Great article, and it confirms what we see in call centers across ..."
Call Centers Suffer From Big Data Overload
"So why are people flocking to GumTree?"
CIO 100: Carsales wins top gong for innovation
"A much easier solution is to use LastPass. You will only have ..."
How to secure passwords and other critical numbers
"The move to cloud based email with microsoft 360 has been a ..."
Australian National University streamlines IT
- Passwords reset after 'Pony' botnet stole 2 million credentials
- Is your browser ready for shopping season?
- Microsoft: 'We don't provide governments with direct, unfettered access to your data'
- Hackers meet professor's challenge to pen test his online world
- Georgia Tech researcher flags flaw in open-source vets health system
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story
- IAB and Nielsen launch mobile advertising audience measurement pilot