The business role of the CIO – focusing on transforming the organisation with technology that drives efficiency, opens up new markets, products and services – can be much more exciting than the traditional break/fix role. The CIO and the IT department underpin, and in some cases drive, this move.
- New financial regulations go into effect in New York
- Smart teddy bears involved in a contentious data breach
- Cybersecurity means asking questions but too many young women lack the confidence: head geek
- SHA-1 collision can break SVN code repositories
- Cog Systems offers more secure version of HTC A9 smartphone