- What's the Best Android Tablet? Google Nexus vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Coles’ hybrid cloud to save ‘millions’ of dollars, speed up project delivery
- How to define the scope of a project
- 10 Tips for Dealing with a Bully Boss
- Why Microsoft SharePoint Faces a Challenging Future
The business role of the CIO – focusing on transforming the organisation with technology that drives efficiency, opens up new markets, products and services – can be much more exciting than the traditional break/fix role. The CIO and the IT department underpin, and in some cases drive, this move.
Sign up now »
The new frontier of mobile and social is a game changer, opening new channels in which consumers and brands can interact. This whitepaper details the results of a survey spanning ...
Enterprises, both small and big, are evaluating cloud computing and, in increasing numbers, are moving their IT infrastructure ...
"The most complex IT projects can be managed all right provided you ..."
Why IT projects really fail
"Yay, good news for the smart state."
Queensland government to provide 200 services online by 2015
"Great article, and it confirms what we see in call centers across ..."
Call Centers Suffer From Big Data Overload
"So why are people flocking to GumTree?"
CIO 100: Carsales wins top gong for innovation
"A much easier solution is to use LastPass. You will only have ..."
How to secure passwords and other critical numbers
- Big Data security, privacy concerns remain unanswered
- IT security pros often seen as 'innovation killers,' says ADP's IT security chief
- HK CEOs are making IT security decisions
- High CISO employment rates means shortage for security industry
- Study finds most mobile apps put your security and privacy at risk
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change