Parliament - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone seeks more clarity on how the data retention legislation introduced today will apply to machine-to-machine (M2M) data, among other questions.
NBN Co is not in a position to guarantee minimum broadband speeds that Australians will experience on the National Broadband Network, NBN Co Chairman Ziggy Switkowksi has told a parliamentary hearing today.
Consumer advocacy organisations have called for government action after a parliamentary report on IT pricing found Australians on average are charged 50 per cent more than people in comparable countries.
The fallout from the recent disclosures of the National Security Agency's secret surveillance programs continues to spread.
NEC Australia won a three-year contract with the Department of Parliamentary Services to provide managed ICT services and support to 260 electorate offices of Australian senators and members of Parliament across the country.
- Hackers exploit router flaws in unusual pharming attack
- Twitter adds more reporting tools to curb abuse and improve safety
- Is fragmentation killing Android in the enterprise?
- New Forescout CEO wants to make partners an offer they can't refuse
- Some Bitdefender products break HTTPS certificate revocation
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week
- How CBA, Australia Post and Optus are wowing their customers