Parliament - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co is not in a position to guarantee minimum broadband speeds that Australians will experience on the National Broadband Network, NBN Co Chairman Ziggy Switkowksi has told a parliamentary hearing today.
Consumer advocacy organisations have called for government action after a parliamentary report on IT pricing found Australians on average are charged 50 per cent more than people in comparable countries.
The fallout from the recent disclosures of the National Security Agency's secret surveillance programs continues to spread.
NEC Australia won a three-year contract with the Department of Parliamentary Services to provide managed ICT services and support to 260 electorate offices of Australian senators and members of Parliament across the country.
The Queensland parliamentary service wants to upgrade telephone infrastructure and move to IP-based unified communications, according to a tender published this month.
- Netflix open sources internal threat monitoring tools
- Symantec courting Australian security talent as Sydney facility opened
- The week in security: Healthcare breach prompts govt security response
- Cleveland Indians turn to SIEM in malware, botnet battle
- Carbon Grabber campaign hunts for automotive industry logins