Parliament - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co is not in a position to guarantee minimum broadband speeds that Australians will experience on the National Broadband Network, NBN Co Chairman Ziggy Switkowksi has told a parliamentary hearing today.
Consumer advocacy organisations have called for government action after a parliamentary report on IT pricing found Australians on average are charged 50 per cent more than people in comparable countries.
The fallout from the recent disclosures of the National Security Agency's secret surveillance programs continues to spread.
NEC Australia won a three-year contract with the Department of Parliamentary Services to provide managed ICT services and support to 260 electorate offices of Australian senators and members of Parliament across the country.
The Queensland parliamentary service wants to upgrade telephone infrastructure and move to IP-based unified communications, according to a tender published this month.
- Is the WEDG the answer to post-Snowden data paranoia? Its inventor remains hopeful
- Privacy groups call for action to stop Facebook's off site user tracking plans
- City of London Police to deploy warning banners on illegal websites
- Using Instagram on public Wi-Fi poses risk of an account hijack, researcher says
- Mobile-loving Aussies open targets for Koler malware: Kaspersky
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football clubs with FanPlay partnership