Parliament - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone seeks more clarity on how the data retention legislation introduced today will apply to machine-to-machine (M2M) data, among other questions.
NBN Co is not in a position to guarantee minimum broadband speeds that Australians will experience on the National Broadband Network, NBN Co Chairman Ziggy Switkowksi has told a parliamentary hearing today.
Consumer advocacy organisations have called for government action after a parliamentary report on IT pricing found Australians on average are charged 50 per cent more than people in comparable countries.
The fallout from the recent disclosures of the National Security Agency's secret surveillance programs continues to spread.
NEC Australia won a three-year contract with the Department of Parliamentary Services to provide managed ICT services and support to 260 electorate offices of Australian senators and members of Parliament across the country.
- Atlassian resets HipChat passwords after 'suspicious' activity
- The week in security: DDoS rising in Australia, US warns on IoT security
- Make sure ex-employees don’t walk out the door with your data
- Verizon to allow opt-out from mobile 'supercookies'
- Smart Lock for Chromebooks: Pair a phone and you can skip the password
- Kellogg's marketing chief: Marketers in charge of delivering sustainable business growth
- CommBank Australia's top banking brand, finds 2015 list
- Facebook tests delivering tips about your location
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival