The Australian Medical Association (AMA) has called on the government to take action to improve broadband connectivity in regional and rural areas or risk health services in the bush falling further behind the cities.
- How DOT CIO discovered a network compromised by shadow IT
- Microsoft pushes out critical Flash Player patches with one week delay
- 'Tis the season to watch out for W-2 phishing scams
- The week in security: Breach case studies boost learning, Android boosts breaches
- Broad coalition slams US border plan to require foreigners’ social media passwords