Google paid Apple $US1 billion in 2014 for the right to be the default search provider on iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads.
- The great Australian IT security spend: More brawn than brains?
- Jobs growth confirms security analysts are the most in-demand IT role: CompTIA
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Google is giving away 2GB Drive space for 2 minutes of your time
- The week in security: Warnings on open-source spinoffs, US-Europe privacy compromise