All the news and pictures from Oracle's flagship event in San Francisco
oracle openworld 2011 - News, Features, and Slideshows
oracle openworld 2011 in pictures
Dutch SatNav device company TomTom is making another tilt at business and public sector windmills with the launch of a ‘Google Maps for enterprise’-style geospatial service.
Oracle is banking that when organisations across the Asia Pacific turn to new infrastructure to support their move to private cloud or launch of public cloud services, bigger equals better.
Cisco is betting that video-based collaboration will be the foremost driver of productivity – and customer dollars for the troubled networking vendor – in the coming decade.
In a clear sign of the influence consumer mobile devices are having in the enterprise Oracle has flagged that it plans to make available iPad- and Android-compatible versions of its traditional ERP and CRM suites as well as its latest Fusion apps.
- Report: Marketers expect AI to have greater impact than social media
- Kramer gets top honours at AMI Awards 2016
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 20 October
- Marketers urged to provide holistic view of customer journey in online retail
- CMO Interview: How Kodak’s global CMO is bringing the brand back from the brink