All the news and pictures from Oracle's flagship event in San Francisco
oracle openworld 2011 - News, Features, and Slideshows
oracle openworld 2011 in pictures
Dutch SatNav device company TomTom is making another tilt at business and public sector windmills with the launch of a ‘Google Maps for enterprise’-style geospatial service.
Oracle is banking that when organisations across the Asia Pacific turn to new infrastructure to support their move to private cloud or launch of public cloud services, bigger equals better.
Cisco is betting that video-based collaboration will be the foremost driver of productivity – and customer dollars for the troubled networking vendor – in the coming decade.
In a clear sign of the influence consumer mobile devices are having in the enterprise Oracle has flagged that it plans to make available iPad- and Android-compatible versions of its traditional ERP and CRM suites as well as its latest Fusion apps.
- Totem streetlight poles to combine wireless with power on city streets
- Mingis on Tech: All about the new Moto G5 Plus
- Moto G5 Plus: Economy class that gets you there (with video)
- Banks ill-equipped for proposed APRA data demands
- Williams Martini crunch biometrics for Formula 1's peak pit-stop performance
- Aussie businesses want an open IoT ecosystem
- Broadband connections get timely turnaround treatment
- Accenture launches Liquid Studio in Sydney for innovation push
- Dimension Data wins $4.8M IT deal from the Department of Social Services
- Melbourne cloud migration specialist to acquire WA's Cirralto Business Services
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
- 4 steps to ensuring your company fails successfully
- Jaywing sets sights on Australian growth with digital and data-driven agency model
- How National Geographic is innovating its brand with purpose
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 23 March
- 5 ways to create great real-time marketing campaigns