oracle openworld 2011 - News, Features, and Slideshows
oracle openworld 2011 in pictures
All the news and pictures from Oracle's flagship event in San Francisco
Dutch SatNav device company TomTom is making another tilt at business and public sector windmills with the launch of a ‘Google Maps for enterprise’-style geospatial service.
Oracle is banking that when organisations across the Asia Pacific turn to new infrastructure to support their move to private cloud or launch of public cloud services, bigger equals better.
Cisco is betting that video-based collaboration will be the foremost driver of productivity – and customer dollars for the troubled networking vendor – in the coming decade.
In a clear sign of the influence consumer mobile devices are having in the enterprise Oracle has flagged that it plans to make available iPad- and Android-compatible versions of its traditional ERP and CRM suites as well as its latest Fusion apps.
- Adobe releases previously delayed security updates for Reader and Acrobat
- The security function needs SMART metrics
- Majority of Scottish science academics will vote 'no' in referendum
- Yelp settles US FTC charges of violating child privacy
- Apple turns on iCloud two-step verification after nude selfie scandal