All the news and pictures from Oracle's flagship event in San Francisco
oracle openworld 2011 - News, Features, and Slideshows
oracle openworld 2011 in pictures
Dutch SatNav device company TomTom is making another tilt at business and public sector windmills with the launch of a ‘Google Maps for enterprise’-style geospatial service.
Oracle is banking that when organisations across the Asia Pacific turn to new infrastructure to support their move to private cloud or launch of public cloud services, bigger equals better.
Cisco is betting that video-based collaboration will be the foremost driver of productivity – and customer dollars for the troubled networking vendor – in the coming decade.
In a clear sign of the influence consumer mobile devices are having in the enterprise Oracle has flagged that it plans to make available iPad- and Android-compatible versions of its traditional ERP and CRM suites as well as its latest Fusion apps.
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs weigh in on their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition
- Gartner: How CMOs will spend more on technology than CIOs in 2017
- NZ startup gets $3m to drive mobile ad app expansion