With the economy continuing to pick up steam, industry surveys and analysts are predicting an attendant uptick in hiring for financial positions, including CFOs. While CFOs themselves could be changing jobs, they also are increasingly more likely to be doing some hiring.
- Hackers tap vBulletin vulnerability to break into 27 million more accounts
- Telegram's encryption stymies French police but pleases their bosses
- Ashley Madison: a security cheat and not so discreet
- Startup IDVector anonymizes like Tor
- A Holistic Look at Risk — From Practical Experiences to Opportunities