"In any given industry, within about three years something is going to be introduced that will force you to rethink what your business model is," says Evan Stubbs, SAS’ chief analytics officer for Australia and New Zealand. And what about SAS itself?
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Hackers tap vBulletin vulnerability to break into 27 million more accounts
- Telegram's encryption stymies French police but pleases their bosses