"In any given industry, within about three years something is going to be introduced that will force you to rethink what your business model is," says Evan Stubbs, SAS’ chief analytics officer for Australia and New Zealand. And what about SAS itself?
- FBI to lead nation's cyberattack responses
- SMS-based two-factor authentication may be headed out the door
- Kimpton Hotels is investigating a possible payment card breach
- Verizon's Yahoo deal creates tracking powerhouse, privacy groups warn
- Cyberespionage group Patchwork sets its sights on multiple industries