Pickles Auctions has spent decades building what its CIO, Claudio Salinas, describes as ‘monolith systems.’ It wasn’t a good scenario for an Australian auctions and valuation organisation looking to pick up the pace when dealing with customer demands.
- How your company needs to train workers in cybersecurity
- Respond to ransomware in three steps: secure, assess, recover
- Webroot deletes Windows files and causes serious problems for users
- Hipchat resets user passwords after possible breach
- 7 patch management practices guaranteed to help protect your data