LAS VEGAS – Telesign, a mobile identity solutions provider, continued to educate the public about its free "Turn It On" Campaign – a step-by-step instructional guide to two-factor authentication (2FA) on some of the most visited websites – at this year's Black Hat security conference. Co-founder Ryan Disraeli says that based on Telesign's "Consumer Account Security Report," it's clear consumers want more security but don't know much – if anything – about 2FA.
- Dropbox changed passwords after 68M accounts were compromised
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Cloud plus artificial intelligence = future
- Security intelligence and sharing lead to hacker disappointment
- Accenture's Australian security splash feeds regional hunger for security, IoT