LAS VEGAS – Telesign, a mobile identity solutions provider, continued to educate the public about its free "Turn It On" Campaign – a step-by-step instructional guide to two-factor authentication (2FA) on some of the most visited websites – at this year's Black Hat security conference. Co-founder Ryan Disraeli says that based on Telesign's "Consumer Account Security Report," it's clear consumers want more security but don't know much – if anything – about 2FA.
- Old Windows Server machines can still fend off hacks. Here's how
- How your company needs to train workers in cybersecurity
- Respond to ransomware in three steps: secure, assess, recover
- Webroot deletes Windows files and causes serious problems for users
- Atlassian’s HipChat forces password reset after breach