LAS VEGAS – Telesign, a mobile identity solutions provider, continued to educate the public about its free "Turn It On" Campaign – a step-by-step instructional guide to two-factor authentication (2FA) on some of the most visited websites – at this year's Black Hat security conference. Co-founder Ryan Disraeli says that based on Telesign's "Consumer Account Security Report," it's clear consumers want more security but don't know much – if anything – about 2FA.
- WikiLeaks' methods questioned by whistleblower Edward Snowden
- FBI said to investigate possible hack of another Democratic Party organization
- Trump's hacking comment rattles the cybersecurity industry
- Long-running malvertising campaign infected thousands of computers per day
- Google beefs Linux up kernel defenses in Android