online payments - News, Features, and Slideshows
A US e-commerce company targeting startups has entered Australia with aims to beat the likes of PayPal and major banks.
While CBA CIO Michael Harte has dismissed data sovereignty and security excuses used by businesses not to move to the cloud as “absolute garbage”, over at ANZ, CIO Anne Weatherston has taken a different approach to cloud adoption.
Canberra-based online payments business eWAY is looking to hire an IT manager to assist its chief information officer with a range of IT support tasks.
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities