A US e-commerce company targeting startups has entered Australia with aims to beat the likes of PayPal and major banks.
online payments - News, Features, and Slideshows
While CBA CIO Michael Harte has dismissed data sovereignty and security excuses used by businesses not to move to the cloud as “absolute garbage”, over at ANZ, CIO Anne Weatherston has taken a different approach to cloud adoption.
Canberra-based online payments business eWAY is looking to hire an IT manager to assist its chief information officer with a range of IT support tasks.
- Was the Dyn DDoS attack actually a script kiddie v. PSN?
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
- Apple sales, profits fall again but a brighter outlook ahead
- AWS quietly launches tool for migrating on-premesis apps to the cloud