Trojan virus infections at financial services firms dropped by 73 per cent in 2015 compared to the year earlier, new research has found. But attacks are much more sophisticated and more frequently targeting financial institutions rather than consumers.
- Small-biz exemptions will threaten large businesses with breach-notification blind spot
- Cyberespionage, ransomware big gainers in new Verizon breach report
- CISOs to embrace automation as skills, visibility gaps prove crippling
- USAF to Aussies, Brits, Kiwis, and Canadians: come hack us too... if you can
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets