Trojan virus infections at financial services firms dropped by 73 per cent in 2015 compared to the year earlier, new research has found. But attacks are much more sophisticated and more frequently targeting financial institutions rather than consumers.
- The week in security: DDoS attack savages US Internet; Biometrics for newborns
- How the Dyn DDoS attack unfolded
- Extensive DDoS attack against Dyn restarts, could indicate a new use of old criminal tech
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- DNS provider Dyn gets DDoSed, takes out Twitter, GitHub and plenty others