Trojan virus infections at financial services firms dropped by 73 per cent in 2015 compared to the year earlier, new research has found. But attacks are much more sophisticated and more frequently targeting financial institutions rather than consumers.
- The Dropbox data breach is a warning to update passwords
- Adobe patches critical vulnerability in ColdFusion application server
- Crooks are selling a skimmer that works on all chip card readers
- Dropbox changed passwords after 68M accounts were compromised
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services