Trojan virus infections at financial services firms dropped by 73 per cent in 2015 compared to the year earlier, new research has found. But attacks are much more sophisticated and more frequently targeting financial institutions rather than consumers.
- Six senators demand more details about the Yahoo data breach
- Swift CEO reveals three more failed attacks on banking network
- Security blogger Krebs says IoT DDoS attack was payback for a blog
- After Tesla: why cybersecurity is central to the car industry's future
- Krebs DDoS aftermath: industry in shock at size, depth and complexity of attack