Trojan virus infections at financial services firms dropped by 73 per cent in 2015 compared to the year earlier, new research has found. But attacks are much more sophisticated and more frequently targeting financial institutions rather than consumers.
- The week in security: 457 changes hit security skills; 9 in 10 Aussie companies breached
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Phishing attacks using internationalised domains are hard to block
- Your users may soon be taking selfies instead of typing passwords
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability