Three people allegedly involved for years in cybercriminal activities in Eastern Europe have been charged in a U.S. court for creating and distributing the Gozi virus that infected more than 1 million computers and allowed cybercriminals to steal millions of dollars over a five-year period.
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, May 26
- United's bug bounty doesn't include in-flight systems
- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware