Three people allegedly involved for years in cybercriminal activities in Eastern Europe have been charged in a U.S. court for creating and distributing the Gozi virus that infected more than 1 million computers and allowed cybercriminals to steal millions of dollars over a five-year period.
- Signs of cloud security hacks are there if you know what to look for
- Yahoo's claim of 'state-sponsored' hackers meets with skepticism
- OpenSSL: last week’s minor bug patch introduced a critical flaw
- New Mac Trojan uses the Russian space program as a front
- Va. senator wants SEC probe of massive Yahoo breach