Three people allegedly involved for years in cybercriminal activities in Eastern Europe have been charged in a U.S. court for creating and distributing the Gozi virus that infected more than 1 million computers and allowed cybercriminals to steal millions of dollars over a five-year period.
- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
- Hackers threaten to wipe millions of Apple devices, demand ransom