There’s demand for IT jobs across the ditch and not enough workers to fill them.
New Zealand - News, Features, and Slideshows
New Zealand in pictures
The government ICT landscape is evolving rapidly as budgets tighten, traditional approaches to ICT management are found wanting and technology innovation creates new options.
Australia and New Zealand IT service provider, Datacom, has opened a second data centre in NZ called Kapua. Based in Hamilton, the Tier III facility covers 11,000 square metres of land and has the capacity to house over 920 racks across five data floors. Datacom also operates the Orbit data centre in Auckland.
Broadband is a transformative utility forcing companies to digitise their businesses, according to IBM Australia and New Zealand managing director, Andrew Stevens.
A new standard has been published for safe and environmentally sound handling of electronic waste in Australia and New Zealand.
Auckland Regional Council (ARC) has eliminated costly outsourcing of document production by implementing a SaaS solution that handles collaboration and change management.
A New Zealand high school running entirely on open source software has slashed its server requirements by a factor of almost 50, despite a government deal mandating the use of Microsoft software in all schools.
Whitepapers about New Zealand
This report looks at the state of hybrid cloud based on a 600-organisation survey across the APAC region, focusing on their current usage and attitudes towards on and off premise, private and hybrid cloud service provision. Find out the top rated perceived benefits for adoption, the major barriers that are holding organisations back and what the future holds for investment in this technology.
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Exclusive Networks APAC posts bumper growth in first quarter
- Ingram Micro launches professional and training services for Aussie resellers
- Symantec's Holtzhausen to head Veritas channel business across APJ
- Barracuda and Aerohive partner for BYOD security
- Cloud back-up is vital for reseller and MSP profitability: CloudBerry Lab
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs
- Coming to Firefox: Ads based on your browsing history
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door