Australian businesses must defend themselves against the onslaught of ransomware attacks as new research has found cybercriminals are increasingly targeting them with more elaborate and sophisticated measures.
- The great Australian IT security spend: More brawn than brains?
- Jobs growth confirms security analysts are the most in-demand IT role: CompTIA
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Google is giving away 2GB Drive space for 2 minutes of your time
- The week in security: Warnings on open-source spinoffs, US-Europe privacy compromise