The secondary college for boys in WA found that its existing network infrastructure could no longer cope with demand. With ambitions to capture and store lesson footage in high definition for later playback, college ICT director Hugo van Niekerk sought a solution.
- Ransomware protection guarantee is offered by SentinelOne
- FBI probes DNC hack as suspicions of Russian involvement widen
- Cyber sec still holding up IoT
- The week in security: Australia gets cyber minister as nearly all of Denmark’s population is compromised
- Joint EU effort takes stand against ransomware