Facebook’s 100-gigabit switch design has been accepted by the Open Compute Project, a step that should help to foster an open ecosystem of hardware and software on high-speed networking gear.
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- Bugs in heart implants can be used to deliver shocks, experts say
- IoT, health and other data creates massive value
- Cybersec grows up and realises the network is the battlefront
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices