The secondary college for boys in WA found that its existing network infrastructure could no longer cope with demand. With ambitions to capture and store lesson footage in high definition for later playback, college ICT director Hugo van Niekerk sought a solution.
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Brown University offers Ivy League CISO creds
- US: lawmakers should try to understand encryption before fixing it
- Security breaches to blame in 1 in 3 cases of systems downtime: EMC