The secondary college for boys in WA found that its existing network infrastructure could no longer cope with demand. With ambitions to capture and store lesson footage in high definition for later playback, college ICT director Hugo van Niekerk sought a solution.
- Australia's cybersecurity maturity, infrastructure protections lag US by “large gap”: ACCS
- Macquarie-Optus venture targets cybersecurity education at business, academia
- OEM software update tools preloaded on PCs are a security mess
- Laptop updaters riddled with security holes
- Will your backups protect you against ransomware?