Installing rogue firmware on embedded devices has long been a concern for security researchers, and it seems that such attacks have started to gain ground with hackers.
- Nexusguard enlists Australian service providers for DDoS defences
- RedHat security finds multiple network devices leak ‘RSA-CRT’ keys
- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones