A US security expert has applauded the Australian federal government’s approach to improving cyber security but suggested that businesses may need a financial carrot to bring their systems in line.
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Blockchain, IOT pose risk and security headaches if privileged accounts aren’t controlled
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- Bugs in heart implants can be used to deliver shocks, experts say
- IoT, health and other data creates massive value