A government funded hub for Australian startups has opened in San Francisco, the first of five set to launch worldwide.
National Innovation and Science Agenda - News, Features, and Slideshows
Tax cuts for SMBs and increased access to startup investment are both key features of the 2016 federal budget, announced by Treasurer Scott Morrison on Tuesday night. But peak industry bodies have described the budget as a "missed opportunity" to support startups.
The federal government has announced the first stage of a new online digital marketplace that will enable start-ups to access its $5 billion annual spend on ICT projects.
The Turnbull government has announced a $1.1 billion innovation plan to encourage risk taking activity that fosters a more entrepreneurial culture, supports early stage startups, promotes science and computing, and drives innovative research.
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- How Cosabella is using martech to win the retail battle
- Report: It’s the era of experience but don’t forget the basics
- Dendy, Legg Mason appoint new marketing leaders
- Medibank CEO: We're getting better at customer experience
- Velocity frequent flyers program strong performer in mixed half-year for Virgin