NBN Co has talked up a planned increase to the maximum speed offered on the fixed wireless component of the National Broadband Network and the potential of the company's HFC network to hit gigabit speeds.
National Broadband Network (NBN) - News, Features, and Slideshows
National Broadband Network (NBN) in pictures
The first report out of the NBN Panel of Experts, appointed by the government to conduct a cost-benefit analysis of the National Broadband Network, has rejected calls by telcos to further strengthen the rules that restrict NBN Co to wholesale-only operations.
The NBN Co’s 60-day strategic review of the NBN has generated a range of responses, with Shadow Minister for Communications Jason Clare saying that the Coalition government has broken its election promise to deliver 25 Mbps speeds by 2016.
In an effort to cut costs and run more efficiently, the Australian National University is conducting a massive rationalisation of its IT systems.
The NBN Co board is set to expand with iiNet director Simon Hackett, Utility Services Group (USG) CEO Patrick Flannigan, and NetComm Wireless chairman Justin Milne appointed as non-executive directors by Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull.
One of the chief benefits of getting in on the ground of a fast-moving startup company is a speedy ascension up the promotion curve as the company grows.
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution