Last week, I finally received my Apple Watch. I plan to write a number of related Watch tips and tricks stories, and I like to be able to provide visual aids in my posts whenever possible, so one of the first questions I asked myself was, How do I take a screen shot on the Apple Watch?
- The NSA reportedly tried -- but failed -- to use a Stuxnet variant against North Korea
- Google levels up security at I/O with secure comms tool, better authentication
- New NSA phone dragnet proposals blasted as flawed
- Tor connections to hidden services could be easy to de-anonymize
- How Google took a page from Apple to secure Android Pay