Last week, I finally received my Apple Watch. I plan to write a number of related Watch tips and tricks stories, and I like to be able to provide visual aids in my posts whenever possible, so one of the first questions I asked myself was, How do I take a screen shot on the Apple Watch?
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
- Private I: Hijacked DNS puts iOS virtual private networks at slight risk
- Attackers abuse legacy routing protocol to amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, July 2
- DEA agent pleads guilty to accepting Silk Road funds