Apple hopes to bolster its position in the enterprise mobility management (EMM) market in September with its new iOS 9 software, which packs key features and overdue enhancements for IT administrators. Apple's Volume Purchase Program (VPP), a specialized App Store and service that lets businesses purchase software licenses in bulk and then distribute apps to multiple users, will soon give admins more options to install, update and remove business apps.
- Apple patches iOS against potent zero-day spyware attack
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- CrowdStrike finds a bridge to Google's VirusTotal
- 12 tips to help SMBs select and manage vendors
- How to get a job as a security engineer: skills, qualifications, responsibilities and salary