Since the release of the iPhone, ARM's chip designs have driven a mobile revolution. The small chip company has kept giants like Intel on their knees, and now it's on the verge of being acquired by Softbank for a stunning US$32 billion.
- Hackers can pick off, inject wireless keyboard keystrokes from 8 vendors, maybe more
- Many popular wireless keyboards completely unprotected
- Health care organizations 114 times more likely to be ransomware victims than financial firms
- Cybersecurity firm offers users reimbursement for ransomware infections
- Ransomware protection guarantee is offered by SentinelOne