An unpatched vulnerability in the Google Admin application for Android can allow rogue applications to steal credentials that could be used to access Google for Work acccounts.
- Intel mulls selling its security business
- The week in security: Growing attacks prompt calls for cybersecurity speed-up as election looms
- Intel considers selling off McAfee antivirus business
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controlling the noise from the fans
- The EU and US reportedly reach data-transfer deal