ING Direct is the latest bank to introduce a fingerprint scanning capability on its mobile app. Touch Login lets customers use the fingerprint sensor on their Touch ID-capable Apple iPhones or iPads to securely log in to the mobile banking service.
- Bitcoin rise fuels social media scams
- Blockchain can help secure medical devices, improve patient privacy
- FBI director floats international framework on access to encrypted data
- Leaked iCloud credentials obtained from third parties, Apple says
- Wikileaks documents show CIA's Mac and iPhone compromises