Citibank is starting a large trial of the use of mobile phones to make credit card payments at retail outlets and other points-of-sale in Bangalore, which the company is branding as "Citi Tap and Pay".
- Court denies US government appeal in Microsoft overseas email case
- Report: Half of ransomware's SMB victims pay up
- Pompeo sworn in as CIA chief amid opposition from surveillance critics
- As security vendors double down on ANZ, businesses must tap resources to survive 2017 unscathed
- Yahoo pushes back timing of Verizon deal after breaches