Citibank is starting a large trial of the use of mobile phones to make credit card payments at retail outlets and other points-of-sale in Bangalore, which the company is branding as "Citi Tap and Pay".
- Russian cyberspies likely behind DNC breach move on to German election
- Cyberspies stole secrets from industrial giant ThyssenKrupp
- OpenVPN will be audited for security flaws
- EMV migration delay doesn't let gas stations completely off the hook
- Cyber in Business conference: Digital, Media and Online Panel