Citibank is starting a large trial of the use of mobile phones to make credit card payments at retail outlets and other points-of-sale in Bangalore, which the company is branding as "Citi Tap and Pay".
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Huawei beats Samsung and all Android rivals on security patching
- This malware pretends to be WhatsApp, Uber and Google Play
- Resold hard drives on eBay, Craigslist are often still ripe with leftover data
- Senator stalls intelligence funding bill over surveillance concerns