ING Direct is the latest bank to introduce a fingerprint scanning capability on its mobile app. Touch Login lets customers use the fingerprint sensor on their Touch ID-capable Apple iPhones or iPads to securely log in to the mobile banking service.
- The week in security: DDoS attack savages US Internet; Biometrics for newborns
- How the Dyn DDoS attack unfolded
- Extensive DDoS attack against Dyn restarts, could indicate a new use of old criminal tech
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- DNS provider Dyn gets DDoSed, takes out Twitter, GitHub and plenty others